1360 Hypoluxo Rd, Lantana, FL 33462, USA
1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased 4 Goodyear Duratrac tires from Palm Beach tire Pros in Lantana Florida.Tires went on a Ford 150, Ford said tires will fit with out modifications, PBTP ordered tires for my truck.

I went in and they installed them and replaced a broken lug on right rear. All was good till they let the truck down off the jacks and 3 different people went out and hammered on the right rear with impact gun on all five lugs. They didn't do any of the other tires this way. I drove home 1.75 miles from store.

Very ruff ride, when I got home I found the exhaust pipe sticking in the tire and it had cut a grove to the tread all the way around. 3 people worked on that tire and didn't see the exhaust pipe embedded in the tire creating a huge safety issue. I cut the exhaust pipe off a few inches from tire to drive back to PBTP. They said it was my fault for putting oversize tires on the truck, same rim just larger tire approved by Ford for that truck.

They should have noticed the safety issue and brought it to my attention. Then PBTP wouldn't change the tire unless I paid for half of another one. I said to order it this was not safe and I would have to use it as a spare. The bill didn't show purchase of another tire.

They put on another tire breaking stud on right rear, the ones they hammered on. I said that's not safe replace the remaining 4. I already paid for one to be replaced then they charged me to replace all 5 and only replace 4.

Then PBTP keeps my tire that I was going to put on as spare like we had discussed and tells me he needs to reclaim some of his loss.I paid for 4 !/2 tires and only got 4 with a lot of headachs and paid for studs because they over torqued them with the air gun.

Comments